Joint Japan/World bank graduate scholarship
Value of grant
- Membership of a National Bank of a borrowing country;
- Under the age of 45;
- 2 years of professional experience after the university;
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent;
- No health problems;
- Residing in an industrialized country less than 1 year.
Universities in the Netherlands offer a wide variety of bursaries for the international Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes. In the Eurogates database you can find all scholarships which are available for the programmes and fields of study you are interested in. Please note:
- Scholarships work as a tuition fee waiver and aren’t paid in cash.
- Most of scholarships are provided for one year (with a possibility to prolong them in certain cases).
No scholarships were found.