Value of grant
|University:||Radboud University (run)|
|For students from:||
- Nationality of the eligible European countries;
- Registered at one of the European HEIs within the partnership;
Students fulfilling the following conditions are also eligible to apply :
- Hold the first higher education degree;
- Hold second higher education degree for doctorate mobility;
- Hold doctorate for a post-doctorate mobility (research, training and attending highly specialized courses).
- Sufficient language skills;
- Successfully completed 1 year of studies at first higher education level for undergraduates.
- Russian nationality;
- Must have not resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the time of submitting their application to the partnership;
- For Target Group 1 (TGI): registration at one of the Russian HEIs (included in the partnership). Successfully completed 1 year of studies in their home institution for undergraduates;
- For Target Group 2 (TGII): Registration in a HEI (not included in the partnership) in Russia or a university degree or the equivalent from an institution in Russia;
- For Target Group 3 (TGIII): citizens of Russia and be part of one of the vulnerable target groups. Language skills.
Universities in the Netherlands offer a wide variety of bursaries for the international Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes. In the Eurogates database you can find all scholarships which are available for the programmes and fields of study you are interested in. Please note:
- Scholarships work as a tuition fee waiver and aren’t paid in cash.
- Most of scholarships are provided for one year (with a possibility to prolong them in certain cases).
No scholarships were found.