Did you want to start your study in the Netherlands in September but missed application deadlines? Many Bachelor programmes of Dutch Universities of Applied Sciences start twice a year as well as some pre-Master and Master programmes offered by Research Universities.
Common application deadlines for the February start are October-December but some universities allow applying EU candidates even in January.
The following Universities of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands offer programmes, started in February:
- Avans University (Preparatory programme)
- Business School Netherlands (MBA programme)
- Han University (Preparatory and Bachelor programmes)
- Hanze University (Preparatory and Bachelor programmes)
- Hu University Utrecht (Preparatory programmes)
- Inholland University (Bachelor IBMS programme)
- NHTV Breda University (Preparatory programme 6 m)
- Nyenrode Business University (Executive MBA programme)
- Saxion University (Preparatory and Bachelor IBMS programme)
- Stenden University (Bachelor programmes)
- The Hague University (Preparatory programme)
- TiasNimbas Business School (Executive MBA programme)
- Tio University (Bachelor programmes)
- Webster University (Bachelor and Master programmes start 5 times a year)
- Windesheim Honours College (Bachelor programmes)
- Wittenborg University (Bachelor programmes start 6 times a year).
List of Dutch Research Universities offering some of their Master programmes in February includes:
- Tilburg University
- University of Amsterdam
- University of Groningen
- VU University Amsterdam.
See programmes in our database.