|Explore Dutch Education!|
Eurogates has expanded the ‘programmes’ section and now presents more information about English-taught study programmes! Along with course duration and form, application deadlines, tuition fees, and language requirements, you can now request a brochure, watch a movie related to certain study programmes, learn more about course structure (curriculum) and study load, and find direct contact details for university faculties.
Update: We have added information about scholarships available at some of Dutch universities!
Our cooperation with Dutch institutions has made it possible for us to bring all the data you need to one place, the Eurogates website! Just choose a programme using our filters, click on its name, and enjoy navigating through the pop-up window that has all the updated information!
Where you can go from the course page
- Click the blue ‘Read more (on the university website)’ button beneath the description of the study to be redirected to the programme description on its university’s website;
- many programmes also feature a red ‘download brochure’ button in the top right corner will give you access to a brochure about the study course you’ve selected;
- the ‘info about grants’ link will lead you to the university’s scholarships page;
- clicking on the name of the university will bring you to its portfolio in our ‘universities’ section;
- if you want to know more about definitions used on this page, like Bachelor’s degree or CROHO code, place your cursor on the ‘?’ sign near keywords and read the tip that will appear. You can also follow the link in the tip to a page with more information.
Is this version final?
Absolutely not. Our team will continue to work to improve the functionality of the programmes section, as well as the site as a whole. We are always searching for new ways to provide you with even more information about study programmes in an easy-to-use and handy format.
This is why we value your opinion very highly! Post your comments, suggestions, or recommendations on the programmes pages under the ‘Comments’ tab to help us improve our site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them using the ‘Ask a question’ tab and we will answer within a few days.