Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences invites you to visit the Netherlands to experience being a student at the school for one day. You can attend a lesson, watch presentations, or take part in a seminar alongside current university students. No matter what you choose to do though, you will be able to explore the university’s programmes and see what an education at Wittenborg is all about.
During this “Experience Day”, you will also be able to ask questions regarding studying at the university and take a tour of Wittenborg and its facilities.
Choose a suitable date
By visiting different universities and seeing what it would be like to be a student at different institutions, you will be able to explore and compare programmes that you are interested in. This possibility is one of the most worthwhile options when trying to decide on your educational future. However, it can often be hard to include several university visits into your trip to the Netherlands because institutions usually organise these types of events on a set scheduled basis.
Wittenborg University provides a more flexible approach by offering the possibility to experience its study programmes during any day that they are taught. You can organize your Experience Day to fit with your trip to the Netherlands, allowing you to visit multiple institutions before making a final decision.
Choose your programme
Wittenborg is considered one of the most student-friendly universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands. It offers Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes with a focus on entrepreneurship and business.
- The International Business Administration (IBA) programme has 10 specialisations, including Hospitality, Entrepreneurship, Information Management, and Real Estate. This programme features 6 entry points throughout the study year and leads to an international Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA) degree.
- Wittenborg also offers three Master’s programmes that are taught in cooperation with the University of Brighton in the UK. These programmes lead to an academic degree in the fields of Hospitality, Tourism, or Event Management.
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at Wittenborg takes 18 months to complete and has 3 specialisation options: General Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, or Hospitality Management.
All programmes at Wittenborg University are taught in English. Various scholarship options for exceptional EU and non-EU students are also available for these programmes.
Choose your Experience day format
- Join first year students and follow a lesson or lesson week. This is the most popular option since you will have the same experience and knowledge as current Wittenborg students.
- Watch presentations of business projects and research. Blocks of lessons are concluded by project weeks with student presentations on Thursdays or Fridays. These presentations can give you a clear understanding what an education at Wittenborg entails.
- Follow seminars of final phase or postgraduate students, usually taking place on Thursdays or Fridays throughout the year. Some of the seminars may be at a high academic level, but many are suitable for all students, such as the workshops based on interpersonal and intercultural skills.
Arrange your visit
Classes start at 10 AM and last until 4 PM, with a lunch break. Prospective students wanting to participate in an Experience Day should arrive half an hour before the beginning of class for a short preparation briefing.
Afterwards, participating students are able to talk to one of the university’s staff members, ask any questions regarding the application process, and take a tour of the entire university and its facilities.
Contact Wittenborg to arrange your Experience Day or visit the university’s website to see more information about the event.