Blog channels
Filter by university
Subscribe to email newsletter
Newsletter about study in Holland.
Issued 1–2 times a week.
See archive.

News about education in the Netherlands

Filters applied:Work in HollandEurogatesRSS

In 2008, 8,137 international students graduated from Dutch universities across the country. In 2014, 34% of those same graduates were still living and working in the Netherlands. Tech graduates surpassed this overall amount by 4%, reaching 38%.

Employment opportunities vary greatly from field to field, making the choice of which study field to enrol in a very important one. Students graduating from a higher education programme will often either be very successful or have trouble finding a job after graduation. Depending on their field of study, students can have more or less difficulty in finding gainful employment in their domain after completing their degree.

The Ministry of Economic Affairs is easing regulations for non-EU entrepreneurs wishing to start a business in The Netherlands. As of August 1st, 2013, self-employed innovators will be able to establish themselves using different conditions than previously.

How much do managers earn in Holland per year. Average wages of managers per branch and per city of the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Delft, Eindhoven, Maastricht, Haarlem).


Top 5 tips on working with the Dutch

Work in Holland 8 February 2013, 11:33

Are you searching for a job in the Netherlands or have just found one? Here are several tips you need to know when working with the Dutch.

Jet Bussemaker, the Dutch Minister of Education, has asked the Social-Economic Council (SER) to look into what the government, educational institutions, and companies in the Netherlands can do to entice international students to stay in the country once they’ve finished their studies.

Do you think that every expat easy can find a place in the foreign country? They come to the country to get some new experience for different reasons and not all of them could find an occupation after their own heart. Below you can find 10 hints that will help you in looking for job in the Holland.

Would you like to stay in the Netherlands after graduation as a highly-skilled migrant (kennismigrant)? Read this article to find out everything about the procedure you need to follow, salary requirements to meet and what to do if you lose a job as a kennismigrant.